Hang in there! Only a few more weeks of school left! We’ve compiled a list of things you can do this winter break to help you relax, take the edge off, and have fun!
Four Sisters Boutique
- Head over to Mt. Crescent in Crescent, Iowa and go snowboarding or skiing. Granted it’s basically a hill, but it’s only about 30 minutes away from the heart of Omaha!
- Read a book from start to finish. I know, you just got done with school and you’re wondering, “they expect me to read..for fun?!” Believe it or not, finding an awesome book you’re interested in and reading it is one of the best ways to relax and unwind from stress!
- Make boozy hot chocolate! (splash some Bailey’s Irish Cream in your normal hot chocolate and get extra warm!)
- Try a new restaurant. With all the cool areas in Omaha like Midtown and the Blackstone District, you’re sure to find something you’ll love! (Personal favorite: Mula Mexican restaurant in the Blackstone District)
- Pay it forward. You’ll feel amazing when you make someones day by just paying for their coffee.
Make sure to tag us in any winter activities you do so we can see! #xoxofoursisters
Written by: Mackenzie Moore